I want to learn more about ExploreNext for Agencies!
History of ExploreNext
ExploreNext is the newest MissionNext ministry website developed from the Finishers website. The Finishers Project concept was launched by Nelson Malwitz in 1998. Nelson founded the Finishers Project as a national ministry of Walnut Hill Community Church (WHCC) in Bethel, CT. The initial launch was in the form of Finishers Forums. Soon after a web presence was created as a connecting tool. Finishers Project then expanded into four websites, Finishers, MissionXplore, Mission:TEACH and BAMmatch all under the corporate umbrella of MissionNext. In time this led to the creation of a completely new website for MissionNext with two ministry subsites ExploreNext and TeachNext.
The newly developed MissionNext website will allow for easier expansion and also expand the reach of the MissionNext movement internationally. Today, ExploreNext provides a web-based matching service that helps connect faith-based service organizations with candidates from all backgrounds, walks of life and skill sets. MissionNext draws qualified candidates to ExploreNext so agencies can fill positions in a broad variety of ministry categories.
What are the Agency qualifications?
The purpose of MissionNext is to connect God’s people with the good works he is preparing them to do for Kingdom impact.
An Agency that desires to partner with MissionNext must be an organization whose purpose includes connecting God’s people with the good works He is preparing them to do for Kingdom impact. The following criteria are used to qualify an agency desiring to partner with MissionNext.
- The Agency must be Christian in belief, purpose, values and practice.
- A Christian Agency is defined as one that holds to a Christian world view with a Mission and Vision consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values.
- The Purpose/Mission Statement of the Agency must be Christian.
- The Agency must have a statement of Faith that holds to historical Christian beliefs and doctrine.
- The Agency must agree with the MissionNext Terms and Conditions,which includes our Statement of Faith (the same as that of the National Association of Evangelicals) and our Statement of Spiritual Purpose.
- The Agency must have a Board of Directors. Each board member must hold to a Christian world view consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values.
- Agency references (two minimum) must hold to a Christian world view consistent with historical Christian beliefs, doctrine and values. See a list of Approved Christian Organizations as possible references.
- An Agency must agree to the MissionNext Partnership Commitment and Agreement.
- An Agency has an understanding of and agrees to abide by the legal statements included on the MissionNext Partner Registration form.
Learn More Today
Start the journey today. Become a partner
Mission Agencies and Ministries – Register and complete a Profile with ExploreNext – ExploreNext connects God’s people with ministry opportunities. Partners pay a very reasonable fee to post their jobs and view profiles submitted by those who are exploring opportunities in missions. Recruiters can easily identify people with the experience and skills that specifically fit their organization’s needs. If you are a Rep with one of our partner agencies, you can register and affiliate with your agency at no cost to help find candidates. Register here.
Start with ExploreNext
How can we find the candidates we need for our ministry?
ExploreNext helps agencies find qualified candidates to fill their many positions around the world. Register your agency, complete your Ministry Profile and post your jobs to view profiles of candidates with the skills and experience needed for your open positions.